quinta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2014

Momento (CCLXXV)


"I am in love with you. And I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed. And that one day all our labor will be returned to dust. And I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you. Sorry."

A Culpa é das Estrelas é comovente, emotivo, tem as ruas e os canais de Amesterdão e citações deliciosas (Do you know what Dom Perignon said after inventing champagne? He called out to his fellow monks, ‘Come quickly: I am tasting the stars.").

Tudo o que um filme romântico deve ser.
E mexeu comigo como há muito tempo um filme não conseguia.

"Quero que este risotto se transforme numa pessoa, para eu a levar a Las Vegas e casar com ela"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário